1. What should I do to pickup my Paypal tickets at the venue´s box office/doors?
- Show your e-mail Paypal Purchase Confirmation printed or on your mobile device.
- Show your ID or IFE.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to each concert to venue´s box office/Doors.
- Tickets are available one hour prior to the concert at the venue’s box office/Doors.
- Tickets are valid only for the date and time specified on the ticket.
- Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. We recommend checking and selecting carefully the dates of each concert.
- We recommend buying tickets through San Miguel Jazz Festival website and/or specified points of purchase only.
- For any other information please contact San Miguel Jazz Festival at: email@example.com
2. What should I do before and during a concert by San Miguel Jazz Festival?
- As a courtesy to fellow fans and our performing artists, please remember to turn off all phone ringers while attending the festival performances.
- Taking photographs/video/audio with any device is not permitted. No filming of artists is allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted in any indoor venue.
- Pets are not permitted in any indoor venue.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to each concert.
3. If I am an Artist, what should I do to perform at San Miguel Jazz Festival?
- If you are an artist/performer interested in performing at our annual festival, please send us the following information. Submissions must include the following information a Word document (in Arial 12 pts) or PDF file with the following information:
– Name of the artist/band.
– Biography of the artist/band.
– Press Kit / Music project proposal
– 1-3 YouTube videos of live footage
– 3 Soundcloud and/or Spotify tracks
– 3 high-res (300 dpi) JPG images of the artist/band.
*Submissions: December 1st, 2022 to January 31st 2023.
Please send the requested information by email to: