- Please, print your proof of purchase or show us in your mobile device your purchase confirmation, at least 30 minutes prior to each concert a the box office. Mention your name and email registered with your purchase with Paypal.
- If you bought your tickets at SMJF website with Paypal, you can pick up your tickets at the box office. Tickets are generally available on the night of the concert at the individual concert venue’s box office. Some tickets may be released for sale at the door and sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We recommend buying your tickets only through San Miguel Jazz Festival website.
- We recommend checking carefully the dates of purchase. Tickets are non-refundable.
- For any other information please contact San Miguel Jazz Festival at: email@example.com.
- As a courtesy to fellow fans and our performing artists, please remember to turn off all cell phone ringers while attending the festival performances.
- Taking photographs/video/audiowith any device is not permitted. No filming of artists is allowed.
- All cell phone ringers must be turned off during performances.
- Smoking is not permitted in any indoor venue.
- Pets are not permitted in any indoor venue.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to each concert.
- If you are an artist/performer interested in performing at our annual festival, please send us the following information. Submissions must include the following information a Word document (in Arial 12 pts) or PDF file with the following information:
– Name of the artist/band.
– Biography of the artist/band.
– Press Kit / Music project proposal
– 1-3 YouTube videos of live footage
– 3 Soundcloud and/or Spotify tracks
– 3 high-res (300 dpi) JPG images of the artist/band.
*Submissions: December 1st, 2019 to January 31st 2020.
Please send the requested information by email to: